A mothers Love

 




My father passed away when I was in primary four, and my mother passed away while I was writing my Weac. After the passing of my father, things become very difficult for my sister and I because our mother was uneducated and the job she obtained did not pay her enough to provide for us.

 Even though our mother did her best, it was still difficult for the eight of us to exist on our own as a widowed family. We had to confront life alone and without assistance, and those who did want to help had requirements attached, so I and my friends and I observed how individuals who had been friendly to us when our parents were alive turned into really cruel people. So, my siblings and I battled to complete school on our own.  Because of what I experienced as a girl child, I also battled an inferiority mentality. 

The idea originated from my upbringing and personal experiences.  Therefore, it has been my responsibility to speak up for those who have no voice and to make sure that I assist and encourage every young girl and woman who comes my way. We as a family support the less fortunate, widows, orphans, financially, spiritually, and academically.

 I have raised some young people who are not related to me; some stayed under my care until they got married; some stayed with me until they finished school; and some are permanently with me as my adopted children.  As I receive help from kind individuals, my desire will increase and I will be able to help more young people and women who are in need.Top of Form

Top of Form

 Top of Form

 

 

 

Top of Form

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OutReach: Touching lives one at a time

EMPRESS DEKOA